Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Minor surgery and a root canal

Anita here, well, it wasn't a fun day for me.  Jesse had to meet the carpet cleaners so I took myself to Mobile for the removal of another basil cell carcinoma.  Ouch!  The follow-up care is the problem, I don't heal as fast as I used to.  Then went by the SS office and had my Social Security card reflect my new name.  It didn't take as long as I thought it would.

I came home for lunch and to unpack some items in the Boomer Bus from our Palatka week-end.  We don't have another trip planned until March 14 when we leave for an extended trip across the USA.

The big ticket item today was the root canal under a crown.  I hope the crown will survive, as I will go back to my dentist next week for the permanent filling.  So far, so good.  Jesse wanted to post a photo of my crooked mouth or the tooth, I convinced him that wasn't a good idea. LOL

I don't think we have posted yet that we are moving back into the house that I moved out of just before I met Jesse.  Now that we have clean carpets, we plan to start moving small items and cleaning the kitchen tomorrow. We pack more boxes when we have a few extra minutes.  When it's time to move furniture, we'll call in the big guns.  Wow, so much to do, so little time.

3/16/14  Update:  The leg is healing and the follow-up filling after the root canal went well.  Hopefully, we have saved the crown.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you like our blog, please leave a comment.